- 131 Water has reduced their "5-week cycle" to a "3-week cycle." That means you've got a chance to win a $100 gift certificate in just 60% of the time. Last few weeks has had decent crowds, too. Food hasn't got any better.
- Speaking of 131 Water, it looks like they'll be hosting a New Year's Eve party with Trivia. It is $40 bucks a person, but that also gets you some champagne and a DJ afterwards, if that's what you want. no word on if they'll have quiz again the next night
- Last ANZA club quiz of the year runs tomorrow night. You should go - it is probably the best quiz in town.
- It sounds like there is now a Quiz Night at Ivory Tavern, downtown. I think it runs on Thursdays, though.
- At some point Briefed.ca put out a list of the best quiz nights Vancouver, for each day of the week. I agree with Monday and Thursdays, but greatly prefer Relish on Tuesdays, and slightly prefer The Fray on Wednesdays.
- I also haven't been paying attention to Moose's Down Under, which has a quiz on Wednesday. Guess I'll have to pay it a visit!
Thursday, 6 December 2012
Potpourri for $800, Alex
Some news on general pub quiz going-ons: